marți, 2 octombrie 2012

Curva-Târfă

A nu se înţelege greşit, nu e nicio aluzie către nimeni, am luat pur şi simplu toate sinonimele din limba engleză ale cuvântului-subiect şi am încercat să le pun într-o poezie! Sunt puse şi în ordine alfabetică!



Curva-Târfă





1. She’s a baggage, she likes dick
And I’m sure I’m not cynic

2. I like to fuck, I’m a bat
Believe when I tell you that

3. I’m a bimbo for a dime
I don’t think that it’s a crime

4. I don’t mind that I’m a bitch
I know how to work your... switch

5. I enjoy it, I’m a blister
Good thing I ain’t got a sister

6. They all know me, I’m a broad
In my town, also abroad

7. I’m a chippy, spread my legs
Let you hit me with your eggs

8. They say I’m a coffee grinder
Please be gently, please be kinder

9. I like being courtesan
And making sex in the sun

10. Some criticize I’m a doxy
But men love me being foxy

11. They accuse me being drab
’Cos all their husbands I grab

12. They call me names, such as floozie
Because I enjoy like hell jacuzzi

13. In slang I’m called fourty four
But they all scream: „I want more!”

14. I love being a frame dame
All the men react the same

15. I’m called also gooh! I guess
I relieve them from their stress

16. In some counties I’m named gull
I empty men when they’re full

17. When I’m hungry, as a hack
I am eating all the snack

18. Me... harlot! When you explode
I am eating all your load

19. Hooker being on the streets
I’m serving men on their seats

20. As a hustler, you dive in
You delight with my muffin

21. I’m an expert, I’m a moll
You have money-I’ll take them all
22. I can bend, ’cos I’m a moose
I’ll sure drink all of your juice

23. Officially... prostitute
When you say that... you’re so cute

24. Some are quiffs, I’m not like that
I’m kind, cute, skinny, not fat

25. Razzle dazzle, that’s the truth
I don’t take care of my youth

26. I’m kind ’cos I’m a riff-raff
I’ll jerk you on my behalf

27. Scarlet woman, yes, I know
I like to finnish you slow

28. Such a scupper, yes, indeed
But I’m making one good deed

29. But for me, being a skank
Means love fucking in a tank

30. Since they all call me a slut
Don’t mind doin’ it in a hut

31. For your wife I am a sow
What you like... only I know

32. I’m swallowing, I’m a squaw
Even if it hurts my jaw

33. To respect my name as stew
I don’t mind that it’s like glue

34. I don’t mind that I’m a strumpet
I like blowing in your... trumpet

35. You’ll come to me, I’m a tart
I’ll make you cum, ’cos I’m smart

36. I’m a tit, they called me so
I fuck, I swallow, I blow

37. I can do it, I’m a tramp
There’s no need to light the lamp

38. My manners are trollopish
I fulfil every fetish

39. I’m from the streets, I’m a trull
Don’t look at me like you’re dull

40. I’m gentle, I’m a wagtail
I won’t scratch you with my nail

41. I am easy, I’m a wench
I can do it on the bench

42. I am proud, I am a whore
I shut up, I say no more!




© Copyright June 2012 by Yo-nutz.
All rights of the producer and of the owner of the recorded work reserved.
Unauthorized copying, hiring, renting, public performance and broadcasting of this poem prohibited.
Made in Romania.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu