joi, 13 martie 2014

Questions



Questions


1. Don’t have to know how, what or why
Please would you let me fuckin’ die?
Why this cruel world? It’s better peace!
I want something good! Just a piece!

2. No more sadness! So why do I
Just have to raise my eyes to sky?
To pray for something good! Please tell
I don’t have to be sent to hell!

3. I wanna be able to laugh
And not to be torn... half and half
I’m waiting answers, want them quick
Or else I’ll become very sick


Copyright © 04.10.2013-39 by Yo-nutz.
All rights reserved. No part of this poem may be reproduced, displayed, copied, modified, adapted, distributed or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, public performance, broadcasting or other electronic or mechanical methods or by any information storage and retrieval system without the prior written consent of the author.
Made in Romania.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu