marți, 11 martie 2014

My Girl



My Girl


1. Yo... my bitch, I’m just a pimp
Don’t you kick me ’cos I’ll limp!
You’re my girl, you’re only mine
And both we feel very fine

2. It seems I’m an alley-dog
And I wanna ride a hog
So I choose you, wanna fuck?
I’m a real man, not a schmuck

3. Even if you will say: „No!”
I’ll still eat your cameltoe!
And forever you will be
My girl, this way it should be


Copyright © 04.10.2013-37 by Yo-nutz.
All rights reserved. No part of this poem may be reproduced, displayed, copied, modified, adapted, distributed or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, public performance, broadcasting or other electronic or mechanical methods or by any information storage and retrieval system without the prior written consent of the author.
Made in Romania.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu