vineri, 3 august 2012

You


You


1. Honest, I don’t have a clue
Every day I think of you
Why is that? I can’t explain
Without you I feel insane

2. I miss you like hell! A lot!
Hope that you haven’t forgot
Me, my face and my cute smile
Even if it’s been a while

3. Wanna see you really soon
It’s morning! Let’s see at noon!
I can’t wait to hold you tight
And cherish you all the night           


© Copyright June 2012 by Yo-nutz.
All rights of the producer and of the owner of the recorded work reserved.
Unauthorized copying, hiring, renting, public performance and broadcasting of this poem prohibited.
Made in Romania.

Un comentariu:

  1. Ce-aveti frate cu poezia asta, mi-a mai spus cineva ca ii aduce aminte de Bon Jovi - Bed of roses, auzi tu, suna bine comparatia dar...

    RăspundețiȘtergere